Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Day trading

- - - - -

22 replies to this topic

alam

• Senior
  • 1,097 posts
  • Joined 19-February 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    Mateen Sb,

You have mentioned several times in your analytical reports "good for day trading".
    I see that you are based in KSA and hence you would be using one of the online trading systems. which of these offer the opportunity for day trading. how do you manage to day trade.

also i have read in some forums about shorting. my question remains the same. whihc of these provide shorting options.

regards

M.Alam

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

Current mood: Busy
    Dear Alam bhai ..

Yes day trading means Buy and sell same day Ö. And it can be possible by KASBDIRECT and LTO and many online Breakage houses .. KASB is fast in AKD also possibleÖ.

KASB and LTO allow short sell Ö..

Short sell means you sell before buy

After short when scrip goes down you buy back that scrip...

Hope some of your questions answered

Posted Image

Click Here For: "Daily Reports From Different Brokerage Houses"
    Note: Please make your own due diligence before making any decision

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostAbDuLmAtEeNkHaN, on Mar 23 2006, 09:27 AM, said:

Dear Alam bhai ..

Yes day trading means Buy and sell same day Ö. And it can be possible by KASBDIRECT and LTO and many online Breakage houses .. KASB is fast in AKD also possibleÖ.

KASB and LTO allow short sell Ö..

Short sell means you sell before buy

After short when scrip goes down you buy back that scrip...

Hope some of your questions answered

Is day trading limited to few scrips like it was on BADLA scrips. I guess you have to have requisite balance in your account for day trading.

Which online brokerage allow shorting. In KASB at present there is option for future trading but not shorting. In AKD they plan to introduce future very soon.

Thank you for your response.

Regards

M.Alam

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

No there is no limitation for day trading as day trading is as I mentioned you buy something in ready or in future and sell it same day .. its called day trading ..
    For eg.

I bought OGDC 500@148 an sold after 10 min at 500@150 same day is called day trading

In day trading your are going with market.. like Ö you have put the stop loss as well like you know that you donít want to hold the day trade scrip for next day .. so you put stop loss like Ö

I bought OGDC 500@148 and put the stop loss at 500@147 if suddenly something happens (any bad news or something ) and ogdc goes down your stop loss will active and you just loss 500 and didnít loss much Ö. Hope me clear 

but you see that its gained 149 and you are watching it clearly that it may go future up it is must that you donít take risk in day trade you just take the stop loss and palace it like if ogdc is at 150 ur buy is 148 you place your stop loss 149 so at lest you donít loss  hope got my point

In KASB you can do it AKD donít allow and LTO some says they allow donít sure my be anyone can confirm rest I donít have ideaÖ.

Posted Image

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostAbDuLmAtEeNkHaN, on Mar 23 2006, 06:52 PM, said:

No there is no limitation for day trading as day trading is as I mentioned you buy something in ready or in future and sell it same day .. its called day trading ..
    For eg.

I bought OGDC 500@148 an sold after 10 min at 500@150 same day is called day trading

In day trading your are going with market.. like Ö you have put the stop loss as well like you know that you donít want to hold the day trade scrip for next day .. so you put stop loss like Ö

I bought OGDC 500@148 and put the stop loss at 500@147 if suddenly something happens (any bad news or something ) and ogdc goes down your stop loss will active and you just loss 500 and didnít loss much Ö. Hope me clear 

but you see that its gained 149 and you are watching it clearly that it may go future up it is must that you donít take risk in day trade you just take the stop loss and palace it like if ogdc is at 150 ur buy is 148 you place your stop loss 149 so at lest you donít loss  hope got my point

In KASB you can do it AKD donít allow and LTO some says they allow donít sure my be anyone can confirm rest I donít have ideaÖ.

Mateen Sb,

I used to do it before on KASB but now it comes up with the message that "you dont have enough cash". So is there cash limit or limited to some scrips. Or is it just limited to the future shares.

Regards

M.Alam

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

Dear Alam bhai for trading in Future via KASB you must have some cash available in your available cash Ö. Then you can do trade in Future Ö.

Wesay apas ki baat hay Future trading say dur he rehna chiye Ö.

Posted Image

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker