Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Trading Technique

- - - - -

19 replies to this topic

alam

• Senior
  • 1,097 posts
  • Joined 19-February 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    This is meant for every one to just shed some light on how do they pick a particular scrip. Do they choose a scrip before its earnings date, or do they choose because it was once high but now low, or do they choose on basis of EPS, PE, Earnings. Do they run some sort of screener for this, like stochastic or MACD crossover.
    If some one has a definitive scrip spotting technique how much has the technique been successful. Not talking about selling just buying at the present. Lots of persons are very good at picking scrips but not too successful at making money out of it. Adeel, MJ would be interested in your views because i assume that you might be using some sort of TA screener.

Regards

M.Alam

Farrukh

• Junior
    • 297 posts
    • Joined 28-April 06

My dear May b most of you won't agree with me but to me KSE is 110% Satta oriented market.(Like all the stocks in the world).

Except the major upset at national or international level, just follow the 3-4 days RSI in first tier stocks like NBP, PPL, OGDC.

I wrote somewhere else that WE can't drive the market So Let's market drive us.

A good trader doesn't wait for the time to come He just trades at the current levels means

Just Go With The Flow.

Its very strange that last week everyone was talking about Mandee Mandee and if ppl were so sure then why didn't they short sell. Remember alway Act don't react. If you React then most probably you will get trapped, coz somebody has already acted before, to get you trapped. Means everyone knew last week that market will go downwards, but very few acted and majority of the ppl now reacting and booking loss.

Remember You can't get a penny when it's obvious, coz when its obvious its time to turn other way around.

So always Act don't let anyone to Act before you and don't be the victim of an Action.

Always make a plan.

I tell you how I trade.

I do some homework on a share (I usually trade in PPL) looks at its 3-4 days RSI (It tells me what's next move) If I see it bottoming I buy with a plan at which price I will dispose it off, and at that level I sell double quantity.

I bought 10,000 PPL-May on 28th April at 273. (I was sure that market will b positive on tuesday upto 300 points and I also posted it in the forum,

http://www.tezimande...?showtopic=1303
    may b you have read it) Look I was sure about it so I Act on it.

Yesterday I sold 20,000 PPL-May at 289.35 (Coz its the time for it to go down). Today the current price of PPL-May is 280.50 I' think its the time to buy back those 10,000 shares which I short sell.

Remember whatever goes up have to come down.

I call it one transaction.

Thanks ALLAH almighty that most of the time I book big profits like this transaction.

Remember me in your prayers and may ALLAH shower his blessings on all of us.

Afridian

• 8 posts
    • Joined 29-March 06

Aslam -o-Alliukum
    Thank you farrukh bhai for sharing such a useful info but brother tell me about RSI.
    What is it?
    How it work?
    Where I found it?
    Waiting for response

bashir

• Junior
    • 96 posts
    • Joined 29-April 06

View PostFarrukh, on May 4 2006, 10:59 AM, said:

My dear May b most of you won't agree with me but to me KSE is 110% Satta oriented market.(Like all the stocks in the world).

Except the major upset at national or international level, just follow the 3-4 days RSI in first tier stocks like NBP, PPL, OGDC.

I wrote somewhere else that WE can't drive the market So Let's market drive us.

A good trader doesn't wait for the time to come He just trades at the current levels means

Just Go With The Flow.

Its very strange that last week everyone was talking about Mandee Mandee and if ppl were so sure then why didn't they short sell. Remember alway Act don't react. If you React then most probably you will get trapped, coz somebody has already acted before, to get you trapped. Means everyone knew last week that market will go downwards, but very few acted and majority of the ppl now reacting and booking loss.

Remember You can't get a penny when it's obvious, coz when its obvious its time to turn other way around.

So always Act don't let anyone to Act before you and don't be the victim of an Action.

Always make a plan.

I tell you how I trade.

I do some homework on a share (I usually trade in PPL) looks at its 3-4 days RSI (It tells me what's next move) If I see it bottoming I buy with a plan at which price I will dispose it off, and at that level I sell double quantity.

I bought 10,000 PPL-May on 28th April at 273. (I was sure that market will b positive on tuesday upto 300 points and I also posted it in the forum,

http://www.tezimande...?showtopic=1303
    may b you have read it) Look I was sure about it so I Act on it.

Yesterday I sold 20,000 PPL-May at 289.35 (Coz its the time for it to go down). Today the current price of PPL-May is 280.50 I' think its the time to buy back those 10,000 shares which I short sell.

Remember whatever goes up have to come down.

I call it one transaction.

Thanks ALLAH almighty that most of the time I book big profits like this transaction.
    Remember me in your prayers and may ALLAH shower his blessings on all of us.

NICE TRADING TECHIQUE

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

Current mood: Busy
    MassHallah bro .. good hope that you will share some more with us ....

Posted Image

Click Here For: "Daily Reports From Different Brokerage Houses"
    Note: Please make your own due diligence before making any decision

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

Farrukh

• Junior
    • 297 posts
    • Joined 28-April 06

Day traders should never trade without Stop Loss.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker