Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

NBP

4 replies to this topic

alam

• Senior
  • 1,097 posts
  • Joined 19-February 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    Adeel/MJ,

On 4th of May NBP closed forming a hanging man. The next day it was for quite a while in the negative zone. All of a sudden in the second session it shot up and closed Rs 10 higher. You guys manage to have a look at the intraday data. Did you see any signal that it was going up. What signal was it. If no signal, what reason could make it go so high up. Usually this is attributed to some news. I havent seen any news or if there was missed it.

Talking about indicators and signals, in your experience of KSE, which have been the most successful. I am thinking of running a scan for Stochastic crossover but if it is failure prone, then no point. Need your or for that matter anybody's personal experience in this regard. Thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Regards

M.Alam

Daba Khan

Advanced Member

• 525 posts
    • Joined 21-April 06

View Postalam, on May 7 2006, 05:53 PM, said:

Adeel/MJ,

On 4th of May NBP closed forming a hanging man. The next day it was for quite a while in the negative zone. All of a sudden in the second session it shot up and closed Rs 10 higher. You guys manage to have a look at the intraday data. Did you see any signal that it was going up. What signal was it. If no signal, what reason could make it go so high up. Usually this is attributed to some news. I havent seen any news or if there was missed it.

Talking about indicators and signals, in your experience of KSE, which have been the most successful. I am thinking of running a scan for Stochastic crossover but if it is failure prone, then no point. Need your or for that matter anybody's personal experience in this regard. Thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Regards

M.Alam

Alam Bhai when I see this type of game as I saw when NBP touched above 340/- then this type of tezi remain only for 2-3 days and after than reversal.

In this case I see the NBP will go up till 290 and then atonce baloon will burst.

For news only NIT one time adjustment is there. Bank AlJazira share they still not able to take any decision when to sell. Nowadays Saudi Stock is down and also Bank AlJazira shares price.

Take your own decision, 100% choice is yours.

Daba Khan

Advanced Member

• 525 posts
    • Joined 21-April 06

View PostDaba Khan, on May 7 2006, 06:51 PM, said:

Alam Bhai when I see this type of game as I saw when NBP touched above 340/- then this type of tezi remain only for 2-3 days and after than reversal.

In this case I see the NBP will go up till 290 and then atonce baloon will burst.

For news only NIT one time adjustment is there. Bank AlJazira share they still not able to take any decision when to sell. Nowadays Saudi Stock is down and also Bank AlJazira shares price.

Take your own decision, 100% choice is yours.

Alam Bahi
    You saw yesterday and today NBP
    What I told baloon will be busrst so The baloon has been burst :)

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostDaba Khan, on May 16 2006, 08:15 PM, said:

Alam Bahi
    You saw yesterday and today NBP
    What I told baloon will be busrst so The baloon has been burst :)

Daba Sb,

Is NBP the only one to burst:)

Daba Khan

Advanced Member

• 525 posts
    • Joined 21-April 06

View Postalam, on May 16 2006, 08:37 PM, said:

Daba Sb,

Is NBP the only one to burst:)

This thread is only for NBP thats why I talked about NBP.
    Any today again NBP is near to upper cap :lol:
    Its KSE...

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker