Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Which IPO would come next and when?

- - - - -

39 replies to this topic

Tas

• 2 posts
  • Joined 26-March 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    AslamAlaikum Friends
    can any body let me know which IPO would come next and when?
    you all friends are doing nice work here so keep it up
    specially Abdul Mateen sahab is doing very worthy things for betterment of all of us
    regards
    Tausif

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

Current mood: Busy
    Thx brother for the appreciation when ever will some news regarding new IPO coming you all know is ASAP .

Once again JazakAllah

Posted Image

Click Here For: "Daily Reports From Different Brokerage Houses"
    Note: Please make your own due diligence before making any decision

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

Mudassir

M@JK

• TEAM
    • 7,186 posts
    • Joined 05-April 06

Current mood: Amused
    i think next IPO is of UBL or KAPCO

Mudassir Javed Khan

Tas

• 2 posts
    • Joined 26-March 06

View PostMudassir, on Apr 11 2006, 07:37 PM, said:

i think next IPO is of UBL or KAPCO

HI dear members I saw an ad of NEW Ip in yesterday JAng paper, Pakistand International Element Islamice Fund (PIIF) was its name,it was from Arif Habib Investment and it would be opened from 27 to 29 April 2006
    can anybody telll me about it?
    regards
    Tausif

kh_fowad

• Junior
    • 103 posts
    • Joined 24-March 06

View PostTas, on Apr 25 2006, 05:04 AM, said:

HI dear members I saw an ad of NEW Ip in yesterday JAng paper, Pakistand International Element Islamice Fund (PIIF) was its name,it was from Arif Habib Investment and it would be opened from 27 to 29 April 2006
    can anybody telll me about it?
    regards
    Tausif

Salam Bhai,

FYI--to what I understand PIIF will be investing the bulk of its investment in the capital market of Pakistan, which means in simple terms the merciless stock market. if you can remember several weeks ago, AKD sahb also introduced a new fund, which like Arif Habib's, invested the majorly in the Stock market, it was floated at 50rupees, just like what the PIIF is offering (50rupees per unit, with minimum investment of 5000), the AKD wala fund is now trading at 49.95...cuz it flucuates with the market.

However another new fund was launched, NBP and NIB, which is 10rupees each. they will NOT be investing in the market instead will be investing in CFS, TFCs, loans and govt secu. i would recommend that over PIIF, unless you are into the whole invest my money in this crazy market.

the rest is up to u, please do as your mind (and sometimes heart) decides. Best of Luck

Kh. Fowad

bashir

• Junior
    • 96 posts
    • Joined 29-April 06

[font=Arial Black][size=7]

in a few days IPO of UBL i think its lot will be of 500 shares is in the pipe line . than before 30th june Govt is planning to float SHares of State Life Insurance and then the "IPO of HBl ( DAWN)

http://www.brecorder.com/index.php?id=3890...&term=&supDate=

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker