Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Technical Analysis sheet for 12/05/2006

11 replies to this topic

Adeel

• Senior
  • 237 posts
  • Joined 24-March 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    I need feed back for the attached technical analysis sheet.
    Adeel Akhtar,

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostAdeel, on May 12 2006, 12:44 AM, said:

I need feed back for the attached technical analysis sheet.

Adeel,

Seems like a professional analysis. Me thinks that i should have this sheet ready before taking any decision. If you are looking for comments on specific scrips, too many for me to pick analyse and compare. i am kind of out of circulation. Even during the best of times i could have managed to have a look at few. Thanks for the sheet any way. Good guide.

regards

M.Alam

Adeel

• Senior
    • 237 posts
    • Joined 24-March 06

View Postalam, on May 12 2006, 09:47 AM, said:

Adeel,

Seems like a professional analysis. Me thinks that i should have this sheet ready before taking any decision. If you are looking for comments on specific scrips, too many for me to pick analyse and compare. i am kind of out of circulation. Even during the best of times i could have managed to have a look at few. Thanks for the sheet any way. Good guide.

regards

M.Alam
    I intend to publish this analysis on daily before market hours on my website. I only wish to test my skills before I actually start its publishing. What I need from users of this forum is to monitor the shares and check whether they move in accordance with my analysis i.e. i want to check the %age accuracy of my analysis.
    Adeel Akhtar,

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostAdeel, on May 12 2006, 12:23 PM, said:

I intend to publish this analysis on daily before market hours on my website. I only wish to test my skills before I actually start its publishing. What I need from users of this forum is to monitor the shares and check whether they move in accordance with my analysis i.e. i want to check the %age accuracy of my analysis.

Adeel,

Thanks for sharing. Would try my best to follow.

regards

M.Alam

Adeel

• Senior
    • 237 posts
    • Joined 24-March 06

There are 294 downloads of this file so far and not a single feedback about the accuracy of this analysis. Please give me your honest opinion.
    Adeel Akhtar,

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View PostAdeel, on May 13 2006, 10:01 AM, said:

There are 294 downloads of this file so far and not a single feedback about the accuracy of this analysis. Please give me your honest opinion.

Adeel,

Looking at the numbers, all i can say is that you have come up extremely accurate figures. Good job. Over all very good calls.
    I have noted my two cents and of course i could be totally inaccurate as i have been in the past:). My honest opinion? Not competent enough to challenge your knowledge so most of my comments are in the aye, with no nays.
    You very well aware that most of the people like me are newbies. Perhaps that is why they are feeling a bit shy in giving their opinions, because "they know not better". Me i am glutton for punishment and cant keep my mouth shut so i have opined as they would say. rightly or wrongly? You are the judge and the jury. You decide.

One thing though. If this sheet was in excel it would be convenient. Right now i had to switch between Excel and Acrobat to finish this task. Excel for posting my comments and acrobat to look up your analysis.

Regards

M.Alam

Attached Files

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker