Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

live market

- - - - -

13 replies to this topic

shahrukh khan

• 28 posts
  • Joined 27-March 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    koi software hay jo live market reats update karta ho

Aly

• Junior
    • 360 posts
    • Joined 19-May 06

View Postshahrukh khan, on Jun 2 2006, 04:04 PM, said:

koi software hay jo live market reats update karta ho

KSE ka khood ka software hai namely KSE MARKET WATCH jo kse ki site per available hai
    Note: My purpose of this post is only to provide information and my views. I donot recommend to BUY or SELL at my call. Decision is all yourz.

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

There is slight lag and it has limitation of 15 scrips of your choice.

regards

M.alam

View PostAly, on Jun 2 2006, 04:20 PM, said:

KSE ka khood ka software hai namely KSE MARKET WATCH jo kse ki site per available hai

Farrukh

• Junior
    • 297 posts
    • Joined 28-April 06

Alam bhai mera masla to hal karain,

I desperately need live data feed, plz tell me if anyone providing this service, I'm willing to pay any amount.

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

Farrukh,

These are the links. Might be of help to you.

http://www.tezimande...p?showtopic=409
    http://www.tezimande...hp?showtopic=46

I am not sure what do you mean by Live data Feed. AKD, KASBDirect all of them give real time data feed. If you want data feed to be imported directly to a software and do chart analysis then these links contain most of the discussion.
    From our forum Adeel is the expert and he will be able to provide any and i mean any! sort of solution to your questions, if they have already not been covered in this post.
    Apart from that there was mention of someone in Lahore who provides Live data feed for Metastock. If that post is not in here and Adeel is unable to provide a solution let me know and i will search in my computer and post it here.
    Once again Adeel is the pro!.

Regards

M.Alam

View PostFarrukh, on Jun 2 2006, 08:03 PM, said:

Alam bhai mera masla to hal karain,

I desperately need live data feed, plz tell me if anyone providing this service, I'm willing to pay any amount.

kashif

• 37 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

Dear Farrukh,

There is LSE UltraTrade terminal available, offcourse rates will be little different then KSE and also the volume but that is a valid source of getting live rates, there is also the option of saving live data feed, so it can be used for intraday chart, once again they will be of LSE ,not of KSE but could give u some help.
    You need to go to LSE site, i .e www.lahorestockexchange.com.pk. from there u register ur self with some basic option like user id and password of ur choice. but in order to use it u need to change some of the settings of internet explorer.
    goto internet properties from control panel and select security Tab,
    click custom level
    change it to medium low and click reset button
    click ok and ur done.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker