Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Please "BE UNited"

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

zeeshan_pk

• 48 posts
  • Joined 18-July 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    [font=Times New Roman][size=7]
    Dear Fellows,
    i think we all have heared about Unity is strength.
    we all have observed some "BIG FISH" are dominating market no matter what are the fundamentals and forcing us to play satta or to get into stream so that when ever they want to use us they can.
    what is the reason only small investor have to suffer the all.
    I know there are many mutual funds providing a plat form for small investors to become a "Giant" of market.
    But we can no longer make our choices and decisions if we do so.
    so i have got a plan for our tezimandee community brothers that we should be united and make a plan to earn more and to help our those brothers who have stucked in some scripts and crying out on thier faith and luck.
    so My dear fellows & Mateen Bhai specially you please make a plan for our tezi mandee community to act as unity at the same time,same manner so that one day people can hear about our "tezi mandee" platform to seek shelter.
    I hope all my brothers will think once about it and i am looking forward for all of your comments and critisim.
    May one day we will be able to help our those brothers who are looking for thier luck to help them out.

azhar9

• 89 posts
    • Joined 29-June 06

You are right zeeshan, in a way tezee mandi already provide satisfactory response to new and unaware people. I think this idea should be more highlited and should other people take part to give final shape for such discussion.

For example if we start prototype trading portfolio on the basis of what ppl feed here, and lets talk about the strength and weakneses of our estimations/mistakes, projections.

This or other stuffs may provide small investors to have an eye on theor outlook.

Its just an example, not necessary to adopt but other ppl should encourage to finalize it.

hannan

• 4 posts
    • Joined 23-July 06

Yes you people are right
    but if all of us act rationally and at same time in one script to play a game in any small script which is also fundamentally good then may we peole can get success.
    Any how this IDEA is really Great.
    i appreciate it very much.
    but some other people should also come here and finallize it.
    I am dyeing to be part of this game.
    Please seniors do something on this plan.

Yaqub

• 59 posts
    • Joined 24-May 06

View Posthannan, on Aug 3 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

Yes you people are right
    but if all of us act rationally and at same time in one script to play a game in any small script which is also fundamentally good then may we peole can get success.
    Any how this IDEA is really Great.
    i appreciate it very much.
    but some other people should also come here and finallize it.
    I am dyeing to be part of this game.
    Please seniors do something on this plan.

Dear Brothers,

This is an open fourm and full of ideas and tutorials. You may navigate through the website and you will find lot of information regarding stock trading. You will really benefit from the information contained in the website.

Regards,

Yaqub

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker