Jump to content

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )
 

To Administration

- - - - -

10 replies to this topic

#1
tezimandi

    Member

  • Junior
  • 203 posts
  • Joined 02-August 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0
    Hello Administration

    Today I posted a message about APL and NICL , but I do not know why you removed it. I checked it thourougly.

    Can I know the reason why you removed it.

    Tell me what criteria you have fixed to post a message and remove a message OR

    Only administration can post the messageS.

    I am a new member. I am rerally angry on this behaviour.


    #2
    tezimandi

      Member

    • Junior
    • 203 posts
    • Joined 02-August 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0

    View Posttezimandi, on Aug 9 2006, 08:34 PM, said:

    Hello Administration

    Today I posted a message about APL and NICL , but I do not know why you removed it. I checked it thourougly.

    Can I know the reason why you removed it.

    Tell me what criteria you have fixed to post a message and remove a message OR

    Only administration can post the messageS.

    I am a new member. I am rerally angry on this behaviour.
    Thanks to post it now. Still I wonder why you first removed it.

    #3
    tanweer1959

      Advanced Member

    • Member
    • 464 posts
    • Joined 10-December 14
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: Bashful
    Reputation: 109
    helo admn
    agar forum ki tarteeb alphabetical ho to apni pasand ki company dekhna main sahulat ho gi. kia aisa mumkan ha.

    #4
    Mansoor

      CAPTAIN

    • Root Admin
    • 26,016 posts
    • Joined 09-January 08
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Online
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: Spaced
    Reputation: 7,855

    View Posttanweer1959, on 05 February 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

    helo admn
    agar forum ki tarteeb alphabetical ho to apni pasand ki company dekhna main sahulat ho gi. kia aisa mumkan ha.

    The thread which have most recent posts come on the top.. And that is more easy for the users to see and use.

    To search the forum see below topic:

    http://www.tezimande...__fromsearch__1
    **********


    Posted Image

    #5
    Imperial

      Member

    • Member
    • 136 posts
    • Joined 13-December 07
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: Inspired
    Reputation: 14
    Dear Admin.
    Is it possible to get access to every new post of stock discussion on single screen with out clicking the individual stocks or consuming time in the main menu

    .The messages scrolls

    Time Date BERG......Member name . message
    Time Date ICI ......... Member name message

    The real time screen rolls and one can then go to details or previous posts of that stock if it the new post generates interest

    Print out of the scroll can also be taken

    I think this will add value to the website

    Regards

    #6
    Research Doctor

      Research Analyst

    • Moderators
    • 3,991 posts
    • Joined 02-February 10
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: Relaxed
    Reputation: 4,286

    View PostImperial, on 19 August 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

    Dear Admin.
    Is it possible to get access to every new post of stock discussion on single screen with out clicking the individual stocks or consuming time in the main menu

    .The messages scrolls

    Time Date BERG......Member name . message
    Time Date ICI ......... Member name message

    The real time screen rolls and one can then go to details or previous posts of that stock if it the new post generates interest

    Print out of the scroll can also be taken

    I think this will add value to the website

    Regards
    This feature is available on website.
    U just see at the top right (just below Search field) the option of "View new content". When u click this, u can view new content by various limits of time i.e. Last 24 hrs, ur last visit, last week etc.
    Also just more right to the "view new content" you can see this symbol Posted Image by which u can go to any forum through a quick navigation route.

    U can also costomize ur own options by applying ur chosen filters for seeing new posts, by using the last option of View new content i.e "filter by forum" option.






    Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports


    Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

    Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

    Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker