Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Signals, so many of them

6 replies to this topic

easha

• 277 posts
  • Joined 13-March 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    Aoa
    Question is when charts r generating a new reversal signal every day, what should we do. Look at pol first it created 1-bulish harami then very next it is converted in to 2- Piercing pattern and after one more day i think it is 3- inverted hammer shooting star.

So what can we incurr about trend from three different singnals(one bearish and two bulish) in four days, first two signal r created at 15 day EMA so can we emply that it will not break its 15 day EMA. Should go for majority?

Regards Easha

ps:As i am new i may have spotted wrong signals and i have also taken the liberty of relaxing the criteria a litle bit.
    The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is BETTING ON ONE.

Adeel

• Senior
    • 237 posts
    • Joined 24-March 06

View Posteasha, on Aug 25 2006, 01:12 PM, said:

Aoa
    Question is when charts r generating a new reversal signal every day, what should we do. Look at pol first it created 1-bulish harami then very next it is converted in to 2- Piercing pattern and after one more day i think it is 3- inverted hammer shooting star.

So what can we incurr about trend from three different singnals(one bearish and two bulish) in four days, first two signal r created at 15 day EMA so can we emply that it will not break its 15 day EMA. Should go for majority?

Regards Easha
    ps:As i am new i may have spotted wrong signals and i have also taken the liberty of relaxing the criteria a litle bit.
    No your question is very valid as far as technical analysis is concerned and requires a detailed follow up but I am leaving for the weekend right now. However i will try to give further awnsers if you have any, once I come back on monday.

A quick awnser is to make your own "indicator" list ( not the signals of a single indicator ) and then analyse the scrip based on those indicators and go for the visible majority i.e 2:1 ratio

Overall trend of market and index heavy weights is also important. follow the rule "NEVER EVER TRADE AGAINST THE INDEX'S TREND IN BLUE CHIP ITEMS". Second and Third Tier scrips however can be traded against the index's trend if all the indicators for that particular scrip suggest same action.
    Adeel Akhtar,

mavirk

... and to hell with the Idiots!

• Senior
    • 1,479 posts
    • Joined 16-November 06

Hi Guys,

I am very uncomfortable with entry price tragets for stocks that are trading on a high, but have fundamental potential to go higher.

How does one enter such stocks? Is there any method?

Stock Guru

Warlock

• TEAM
    • 5,906 posts
    • Joined 04-October 06

Current mood: Sunshine
    Flip a coin :fingerscrossed:

Posted Image

mavirk

... and to hell with the Idiots!

• Senior
    • 1,479 posts
    • Joined 16-November 06

View PostStock Guru, on Jun 18 2007, 10:34 PM, said:

Flip a coin :fingerscrossed:

Good Idea. :goodl:

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

CAPTAIN

• TEAM
    • 12,806 posts
    • Joined 10-February 06

Current mood: Busy

View Postmavirk, on Jun 18 2007, 10:23 AM, said:

Hi Guys,

I am very uncomfortable with entry price tragets for stocks that are trading on a high, but have fundamental potential to go higher.

How does one enter such stocks? Is there any method?

bro my 2 cent

if I have 5 scripts which are trading high but have fundamental potential and I donít have any option to select from them then I will select 3 top best from the 5 scripts and see how much shares do I have to purchase each ... if I have to get 1000 shares each then I will go at current rate with 500 and will leave the half in cash format so if any un unexpected situation comes up I will get a chance to avg and I donít get more burden and if it raise from the current more then I will enjoy my 500 and say Allhamdollilah :fingerscrossed:

Posted Image

Click Here For: "Daily Reports From Different Brokerage Houses"
    Note: Please make your own due diligence before making any decision

Regards,
    Abdul Mateen Khan

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker