Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Help Required

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

razster

• 3 posts
  • Joined 13-June 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    ASA,

I am writing my undergraduate thesis on Institutional reforms in the karachi stock exchange, and I am in desperate need of information relating to any changes in regulations, mechanisms and structures that have ocurred in the KSE from 1997-2006.

SInce I am in Canada, it is impossible for me to gather any information personally. If anyone could suggest resources where I could find a detailed history of the Karachi Stock exchange or information on what I have listed above, I would be indebted.

Thank you,

Ali

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View Postrazster, on Oct 1 2006, 10:32 PM, said:

ASA,

I am writing my undergraduate thesis on Institutional reforms in the karachi stock exchange, and I am in desperate need of information relating to any changes in regulations, mechanisms and structures that have ocurred in the KSE from 1997-2006.

SInce I am in Canada, it is impossible for me to gather any information personally. If anyone could suggest resources where I could find a detailed history of the Karachi Stock exchange or information on what I have listed above, I would be indebted.

Thank you,

Ali

Not sure but have you tried the official KSE site(www.kse.net.pk). Theoretically that should be the prime resource for this.

regards

wasimohsin

• Starter
    • 14 posts
    • Joined 22-March 06

View Postalam, on Oct 1 2006, 11:55 PM, said:

Not sure but have you tried the official KSE site(www.kse.net.pk). Theoretically that should be the prime resource for this.

regards

salaam,

this might help http://en.wikipedia...._Stock_Exchange

razster

• 3 posts
    • Joined 13-June 06

Dear Alam and waseem bhai,

I have already tried the sources you have suggested, but the historical data on www.kse.net.pk is only till 2003, while on wikipedia the history is far too concise for my purposes.

However, thank you very much for your effort in trying to help me, I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker