Jump to content

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )
 

Need Help

- - - - -

16 replies to this topic

#1
Nomi929

    SECOND LIEUTENANT

  • Junior
  • 1,510 posts
  • Joined 04-September 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0
    Hi to all,

    I am new to online Stock trading.

    My Only experience of trading stocks is through my local broker, I usually buy shares for long term, and don"t care much about daily market. Now i want to day trade in KSE.

    I have Found KASB Direct to be a good Online Brocker. Can anybody tell me about their services and their performences. Also tell me do they provide live streaming rates on the platform.

    They also provide Leverage, so i can buy shares of Rs. 333000 from deposit of 100000. Tell me is this true and please tell me when margin call is generated.

    And finally as i want to day trade, wat types of order should i enter for Day trade and Long term trade.e.g ( Reg, T+3 etc.).

    Waiting for reply.

    Thanx in advance.


    Best Regards,

    Nouman Tariq.


    #2
    bull

      Member

    • Senior
    • 128 posts
    • Joined 11-April 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0

    View PostNomi929, on Oct 7 2006, 12:11 AM, said:

    Hi to all,

    I am new to online Stock trading.

    My Only experience of trading stocks is through my local broker, I usually buy shares for long term, and don"t care much about daily market. Now i want to day trade in KSE.

    I have Found KASB Direct to be a good Online Brocker. Can anybody tell me about their services and their performences. Also tell me do they provide live streaming rates on the platform.

    They also provide Leverage, so i can buy shares of Rs. 333000 from deposit of 100000. Tell me is this true and please tell me when margin call is generated.

    And finally as i want to day trade, wat types of order should i enter for Day trade and Long term trade.e.g ( Reg, T+3 etc.).

    Waiting for reply.

    Thanx in advance.

    You are new to online trading and usually buy for long-term? My humble advice: don't buy on margin...it is like gambling and you can lose heavily.

    All the best

    #3
    Aly

      Member

    • Junior
    • 360 posts
    • Joined 19-May 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0
    yeah bull is right. Most of day traders are alwayz loosers. Investment for Medium term or Longterm is far better.

    View Postbull, on Oct 7 2006, 08:40 AM, said:

    You are new to online trading and usually buy for long-term? My humble advice: don't buy on margin...it is like gambling and you can lose heavily.

    All the best

    Note: My purpose of this post is only to provide information and my views. I donot recommend to BUY or SELL at my call. Decision is all yourz.

    #4
    Yaqub

      Member

    • Newbie
    • 59 posts
    • Joined 24-May 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0

    View PostAly, on Oct 7 2006, 09:57 AM, said:

    yeah bull is right. Most of day traders are alwayz loosers. Investment for Medium term or Longterm is far better.

    Day trading is highly risky game. Don't try it with margin finance. Always apply stop to protect you from sudden drop of price. Only those day trader can succeed who have enough experience and are able to analyse the market behaviour themselves.

    #5
    Fahad Hassan

      Newbie

    • Newbie
    • 2 posts
    • Joined 15-January 08
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0
    hi my name is ahad i m Technical analyst in INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MANAGMENT & RESEARCH yaar don't even by on leverage b'coz when market falls u will die just trade on delivery

    #6
    manzoor alam khan

      Regular Member

    • Member
    • 967 posts
    • Joined 15-January 08
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 90
    QUOTE (Fahad Hassan @ Jan 15 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    hi my name is ahad i m Technical analyst in INSTITUTE OF SECURITIES MANAGMENT & RESEARCH yaar don't even by on leverage b'coz when market falls u will die just trade on delivery



    What is meant by trade on delivery i am also new i want to know.
    thanks






    Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports


    Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

    Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

    Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker