Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Can Anybody Tell Me Please That How Can I Open An Account In Kse

- - - - -

12 replies to this topic

fzsaqib

• 3 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    can anybody tell me please that how can i open an account in KSE With Minimum Payment
    Thankx In advance for Replys

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View Postfzsaqib, on Feb 17 2007, 01:11 PM, said:

can anybody tell me please that how can i open an account in KSE With Minimum Payment
    Thankx In advance for Replys

If you want to trade in KSE, then you have to open up an account with a brokerage house. There are many around. In the website section you will find the link to some of the brokerage houses.
    For online trading again there will be links to brokerage house that specifically deal in online trading.
    The best way to do is go to the websites of the mentioned brokerage house, it usually is the best source for info.
    For minimum balance limit and other conditions if not available on website you can call them up and find out.
    Once you have gathered all the info and arrived at some sort of conclusion then you can ask specific questions to clarify the issues and get an update of personal experience of members.

Some of the stuff mentioned is already available in different posts, for some you may have to put in your queries.

regards

fzsaqib

• 3 posts
    • Joined 17-February 07

View Postalam, on Feb 17 2007, 01:52 PM, said:

If you want to trade in KSE, then you have to open up an account with a brokerage house. There are many around. In the website section you will find the link to some of the brokerage houses.
    For online trading again there will be links to brokerage house that specifically deal in online trading.
    The best way to do is go to the websites of the mentioned brokerage house, it usually is the best source for info.
    For minimum balance limit and other conditions if not available on website you can call them up and find out.
    Once you have gathered all the info and arrived at some sort of conclusion then you can ask specific questions to clarify the issues and get an update of personal experience of members.

Some of the stuff mentioned is already available in different posts, for some you may have to put in your queries.

regards
    Thankx For reply again
    i have some Question's about brokerage house
    who is the best brokerage house
    witch one is are you useing
    please dont mind

alam

• Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06

View Postfzsaqib, on Feb 17 2007, 05:35 PM, said:

Thankx For reply again
    i have some Question's about brokerage house
    who is the best brokerage house
    witch one is are you useing
    please dont mind

Did u search the forum. There has been some discussion about online brokerage house which is informative.
    Best is matter of opinion. One mans meat is another mans poison. But on the discussion in this forum the tilt has been clearly towards KASB.
    Which one to choose is dependent upon the amount you have. I think AKD and KASB have minimum starting account of Rs 250,000. If you are starting with a smaller amount than this then you wont have the luxury of choosing the best. Your choices might be reduced. Of course if you are not going for online your choices are not that limited.

Sid2

Jesse Livermore Fan

• Senior
    • 2,553 posts
    • Joined 06-March 06

View Postalam, on Feb 17 2007, 10:02 PM, said:

Did u search the forum. There has been some discussion about online brokerage house which is informative.
    Best is matter of opinion. One mans meat is another mans poison. But on the discussion in this forum the tilt has been clearly towards KASB.
    Which one to choose is dependent upon the amount you have. I think AKD and KASB have minimum starting account of Rs 250,000. If you are starting with a smaller amount than this then you wont have the luxury of choosing the best. Your choices might be reduced. Of course if you are not going for online your choices are not that limited.
    Luckily, KASB's requirement is lower at Rs.100,000.

I don't really know what has happened to the brokers. When I opened an account around 2 years back, both AKD & KASB had a requirement of just Rs.50,000!!

fzsaqib

• 3 posts
    • Joined 17-February 07

Thankx

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker