Jump to content

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )
 

Technical Trading Signals


21 replies to this topic

#1
mavirk

    ... and to hell with the Idiots!

  • Senior
  • 1,479 posts
  • Joined 16-November 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 1
    Hi all,

    I have started a new group and posted Day-trading, and short-term momentum signals for 20/03/2006.

    Kindly, visit and provide feedback.

    http://finance.group...se-technicians/

    Mubashar Virk


    #2
    fessle

      Advanced Member

    • Newbie
    • 418 posts
    • Joined 14-January 07
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 0
    Mubashar Bhai, yahan post karo naa day trading-short term momentum signals kuch din. Akhir chiryon ko phasanay ke liye dana bhi to daltay hein. No offence. Really looking forward to some TA talk on this forum as there is hardly any. Except read this book and that and do ur own analysis. We all can't do our own analysis. Some of us have other proffessions which take most of our time and energy.

    #3
    mavirk

      ... and to hell with the Idiots!

    • Senior
    • 1,479 posts
    • Joined 16-November 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 1

    View Postfessle, on Mar 19 2007, 11:58 PM, said:

    Mubashar Bhai, yahan post karo naa day trading-short term momentum signals kuch din. Akhir chiryon ko phasanay ke liye dana bhi to daltay hein. No offence. Really looking forward to some TA talk on this forum as there is hardly any. Except read this book and that and do ur own analysis. We all can't do our own analysis. Some of us have other proffessions which take most of our time and energy.

    That is what I am trying to do. I could not post files here. Trust me, I tried. But failed.

    Now comming to the files that I have posted at yahoo. Momentum Signals are good. Just observe them and give me a few words after tomorrow's close.

    Day Trading signals are also good, but unfiltered. Just observe and give me a few words, here I go again, after tomorrows close.

    As Far as the socalled finer details of TA are concerned, we'll discuss those. Dont worry

    Peace.

    #4
    alam

      Regular Member

    • Senior
    • 1,097 posts
    • Joined 19-February 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline
    • Gender:Male
    • Country: Country Flag

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 4

    View Postmavirk, on Mar 20 2007, 12:13 AM, said:

    That is what I am trying to do. I could not post files here. Trust me, I tried. But failed.

    Now comming to the files that I have posted at yahoo. Momentum Signals are good. Just observe them and give me a few words after tomorrow's close.

    Day Trading signals are also good, but unfiltered. Just observe and give me a few words, here I go again, after tomorrows close.

    As Far as the socalled finer details of TA are concerned, we'll discuss those. Dont worry

    Peace.

    Didnt realise that the sheet with resistances & supports were meant for day trading. just picked two stocks randomly(PAKRI and HINOON) from that sheet and entered them in the virtual stock portfolio competition. Right now in negative with these two but hope to gain enough to finish in the top ten :conf44:

    #5
    mavirk

      ... and to hell with the Idiots!

    • Senior
    • 1,479 posts
    • Joined 16-November 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 1

    View Postalam, on Mar 24 2007, 11:37 PM, said:

    Didnt realise that the sheet with resistances & supports were meant for day trading. just picked two stocks randomly(PAKRI and HINOON) from that sheet and entered them in the virtual stock portfolio competition. Right now in negative with these two but hope to gain enough to finish in the top ten :conf44:

    I was in a fix really how to choose "TITLES" for the signal reports.

    Day Tarders is in fact based on very short term EMA crosses, and need to looked at with extreme CARE. We will be improving on these, once the group memebers are more active.

    Momentum Signals are good, but off course, carry a lag and need to be looked at in context of so many other things.

    #6
    mavirk

      ... and to hell with the Idiots!

    • Senior
    • 1,479 posts
    • Joined 16-November 06
  • Skin: Main Blue
  • Offline

    Current mood: None chosen
    Reputation: 1
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/kse-...rend%20Trading/






    Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports


    Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

    Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

    Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker