Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
|Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
To Sign In ( Click Here )
Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:37 AM
We have a easy and fast method to note down all the monthly expenses (even daily expenses too). Then the sheet automatically does all the necessary calculations for you and even draws some nice graphs. You will never have to bother keeping track of your expenses here after.
DIRECT LINK : Right Click and Save Target As
File Type/Size :: Easy to Use Excel Sheet of 165 KB
Suggestions on using the Daily-Monthly-Yearly Expense Organizer
* There are 13 sheets in the Excel file.
* 12 Sheets are present for the 12 months and are labelled as 'Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar' etc for you.
* The last sheet is the Reports / Graphs Sheet. You need not enter anything there. It will automatically generate all the reports and graphs.
* Entering data is child's play. It is very very easy. Even those who are not aware of 'Excel' can you it. I have tried my best to make it user friendly.
* Since each user may have different monthly/daily expenses I have also provided blank options so that the user can fill his/her choice there.
[b]Screenshots of the Expense Organizer
1. The 12 sheets for the 12 months look the same. (like the one below)
2. The Reports Graphs sheet will Surprise you with a lot of information. Believe me you will love it at first sight.
Enjoy Guys. I will be very greatful if you leave a reply here.
Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:52 AM
thanx again bro INSHALLAH next sheet Portfolio Manager ki hogi......
Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:42 PM
Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:04 PM
Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:50 PM
From where we can download it?