Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Defaulter Companies List Sector Wise

21 replies to this topic

Lion Heart

FIRST LIEUTENANT

• Moderators
  • 6,973 posts
  • Joined 03-November 07
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: Cloud 9
    Posted Image

KSE warns 29 firms of delisting

Those warned included: Al-Mal Securities & Services; Dominion Stock Fund; Harum Textile Mills; Investec Securities; Kashmir Polytex; Nina Industries; Pakistan Industriel & Commercial Leasing; Sahrish Textile Mills; Usman Textile; Union Insurance Company; Dadabhoy Insurance; First Islamic Modaraba; The Ittefaq General Insurance; Ittefaq Textile Mills; MacDonald Layton & Co; Mian Muhammad Sugar Mills and Zahur Textile Mills. - File photo

KARACHI: The Karachi Stock Exchange issued warning to 13 companies on Friday “to rectify the defaults committed under the Listing Regulations within 30 days, i.e. up to March 12, failing which the exchange shall initiate action against the companies as required under the regulations.”

The actions were noted to be: “suspension of trading in their shares followed by delisting”.

The bourse said that the names of those companies would also be forwarded to the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for initiating necessary action against the companies/management under the Companies Ordinance, 1984.

The Karachi Stock Exchange noted that the companies were already relegated to the ‘defaulters’ counter of the exchange on account of defaults/non-complaints of the Listing Regulations, all pertaining to Section 30.

Those warned included: Al-Mal Securities & Services; Dominion Stock Fund; Harum Textile Mills; Investec Securities; Kashmir Polytex; Nina Industries; Pakistan Industriel & Commercial Leasing; Sahrish Textile Mills; Usman Textile; Union Insurance Company; Dadabhoy Insurance; First Islamic Modaraba; The Ittefaq General Insurance; Ittefaq Textile Mills; MacDonald Layton & Co; Mian Muhammad Sugar Mills and Zahur Textile Mills.

In a separate notice another 12 companies were cautioned against the defaults: Accord Textiles; Al-Azhar Textile; Al-Qaim Textile; Amin Spinning Mills; Fawad Textile Mills; Hashmi Can Company; Indus Fruit Products; Libaas Textile; Mubarak Dairies; Shahpur Textile; Zahur Cotton Mills and AMZ Ventures.

Various sub-sections to section 30 (1) of the Listing Regulations of which the companies were under default included: Failure to commence commercial production/business for three years from the date of formal listing; failing to hold AGM for
    two consecutive years; winding-up proceedings initiated against the companies; official liquidator/liquidators appointed; failing to pay annual listing fee for two years/penalty/any other dues and the refusal of company to join Central Depository System.

The KSE also stated that the companies pursuant to the above Listing Regulation have also been advised the option of voluntary delisting through buy-back of shares of the minority shareholders by the sponsors/majority shareholders in accordance with Listing Regulation No.30 A, “if so desired”.

Many small investors interpreted the last two words “if so desired” as granting an option to delinquent companies either to
    buy-back the shares or seek a quiet exit.

Given the option, would a sponsor of any company want to pay to the beleaguered small investors trapped in those companies?
    The universal cry of the stock holders in such non-compliant companies is for compensation for both the loss of profit for the period the companies have refused shareholders a dividend and appropriate re-payment of their original investment

Posted Image

Regards
    Imran Mughal

Amin Khan

CAPTAIN

• 9,048 posts
    • Joined 24-August 08

Current mood: Mellow
    Ys securities & services: LSE revokes membership
    April 24th, 2012.

LAHORE: The Lahore Stock Exchange (LSE) has revoked the membership of Y.S. Securities & Services (Pvt) Ltd, on account of violation of the General Rules & Regulations of the stock exchange, in order to protect the interest of investors.
    LSE received complaints from investors claiming that Y.S. Securities & Services, has shut down all their branch offices without settling their accounts. The member was issued a show cause notice and was provided two opportunities of being heard, however, the nominee director of the company failed to appear before the board.
    Click Here For: "Daily Reports From Different Brokerage Houses"

Lion Heart

FIRST LIEUTENANT

• Moderators
    • 6,973 posts
    • Joined 03-November 07

Current mood: Cloud 9
    Unable to pay claims : Hum Securities Ltd’s registration suspended

ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has suspended the registration of Hum Securities Limited, corporate member of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited (PMEX).

According to SECP’s order, the brokerage company was ex-member of Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) and sold its membership in May 2012, as a result a large number of complaints amounting to Rs 16 million were lodged by investors against the brokerage company, which assured the KSE a number of times that it would settle and pay all the claims.

However, despite constant follow up by the commission and lapse of considerable time, a large number of complaints still remained unresolved. The brokerage company was in financial distress for over a certain period. The commission on October 25, 2012 served a show-cause notice to the brokerage company under Commodity Exchange and Futures Contract Rules, 2005. staff report

Posted Image

Regards
    Imran Mughal

Research Doctor

Research Analyst

• Moderators
    • 4,148 posts
    • Joined 02-February 10

Current mood: Relaxed
    Current list of suspended companies with date and cause of suspension .

KARACHI STOCK EXCHANGE LIMITED

List of Companies in which Trading is Suspended
    along with Reasons for Suspension

S. No.

Name of Suspended Company / Security

Effective Date of Suspension

Reasons for Suspension

TFCs – Engro Corporation Limited

24-01-2014

Final Redemption

TFCs – Tameer Microfinance Bank Ltd.

22-01-2014

Final Redemption

Gulistan Textile Mills Limited

06-01-2014

Official Liquidator has been appointed by the Hon’ble High Court of Sindh

Mandviwala Mauser Plastic Industries Limited

09-12-2013

Non-Holding of Annual General Meetings for two or more years as required under Listing Regulation No.30(1)( B).

Metropolitan Steel Corporation Limited

09-12-2013

Non-Holding of Annual General Meetings for two or more years as required under Listing Regulation No.30(1)( B).

Transmission Engineering Industries Limited

09-12-2013

Husein Industries Limited

09-12-2013

TFCs – Pakistan Mobile Communication Limited

18-10-2013

Final Redemption

S. G. Fibre Limited

11-04-2013

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee

Pak Leather Crafts Limited

11-04-2013

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee

First Dawood Mutual Fund

26-03-2013

Directive received from SECP.

Fateh Textile Mills Limited

07-03-2013

Winding-up proceedings have been initialed.

(Colony) Sarhad Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee and Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g) i.e. induction of Ordinary Shares into CDC.

Annoor Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee and Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g) i.e. induction of Ordinary Shares into CDC.

Bela Automotives Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g) i.e. induction of Ordinary Shares into CDC.

Central Forest Products Limited

August 1, 2012

Research Doctor

Research Analyst

• Moderators
    • 4,148 posts
    • Joined 02-February 10

Part-2

S. No.

Reasons for Suspension

Dadabhoy Construction Technology Limited

August 1, 2012

Hamid Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Khurshid Spinning Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g) i.e. induction of Ordinary Shares into CDC.

Mehr Dastgir Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Morafco Industries Limited

August 1, 2012

Saleem Denim Industries Limited

August 1, 2012

Service Fabrics Limited

August 1, 2012

Service Industries Textiles Limited

August 1, 2012

Taj Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Globe Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Data Textiles Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee of the Exchange.

Genertech Pakistan Limited

August 1, 2012

Failed to fulfill the requirements of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(e) i.e. payment of outstanding Annual Listing Fee of the Exchange.

Research Doctor

Research Analyst

• Moderators
    • 4,148 posts
    • Joined 02-February 10

Part-3

S. No.

Reasons for Suspension

Hajra Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Mukhtar Textile Mills Limited

August 1, 2012

Saleem Sugar Mills Limited
    (Ordinary & Preference Shares)

May 2, 2012

Non-Holding of Annual General Meetings for two or more years as required under Listing Regulation No.30(1)(B).

Gauhar Engineering Limited

March 21, 2012

Fatima Enterprises Limited

March 21, 2012

Failed to induct Ordinary Shares of the Company into CDS of the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited under Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g)

Globe Textile Mills (OE) Limited

March 21, 2012

Failed to induct Ordinary Shares of the Company into CDS of the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited under Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g)

Ishtiaq Textile Mills Limited

March 21, 2012

Javed Omar Vohra & Company Limited

March 1, 2012

Winding up Petition under Section 305, 306 & 309 read with Section 325 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 has been filed in the Honorable High Court of Sindh by Bank Alfalah

First Constellation Modaraba

February 24, 2012

Has gone into voluntary winding up and appointment of Liquidator

Al-Azhar Textile Mills Limited

February 16, 2012

Al-Qaim Textile Mills Limited

February 16, 2012

Non-Holding of Annual General Meetings for two or more years as required under Listing Regulation No.30(1)(B).

Hashimi Can Company Limited

February 16, 2012

Zahur Cotton Mills Limited

February 16, 2012

Security Leasing Corporation (Pref. Shares)

19-08-2011

Final Redemption

S.S. Oil Mills Limited

December 30, 2011

Re-verification of Shares & Transfer Deeds. Violations of Listing Regulation No.30(1)(g)

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker