Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Drone Attack on KSE

45 replies to this topic

rsd

• 346 posts
  • Joined 27-March 06
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: None chosen
    Most likely there will be a daroon attack on mkt soon,
    as we have canadian, and british daroon they why Pakistan stay behind.
    So please be cautious as other seniors members are also saying, book profit and avoid fresh buying.
    Also my assumption is that british daroon probably will also reaching pakistan to attack
    and may be will also lead long march with canadian daroon

Mansoor

CAPTAIN

• Root Admin
    • 26,894 posts
    • Joined 09-January 08

Current mood: Spaced

View Postrsd, on 07 January 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Most likely there will be a daroon attack on mkt soon,
    as we have canadian, and british daroon they why Pakistan stay behind.
    So please be cautious as other seniors members are also saying, book profit and avoid fresh buying.
    Also my assumption is that british daroon probably will also reaching pakistan to attack
    and may be will also lead long march with canadian daroon

haha, well said, Canadain drone and British drone............. British Done ki tu dum par SC nay pao rakh diya hay, ab bechara pans giya hay...

And yes we might see big big correction...... as I said many times Market ko jan boj kar itna oper rakha huwa hay, there is no fundamentals behind such high Index.......... tu jab down fall ai ga, tu we might see free fall...

im not creating panic and not wanted to say sell every thing but book profits and have just small and selective buying for trading... and if u have some solid and strong stocks u can keep them for long term.

Posted Image

kuki

• 139 posts
    • Joined 05-December 12

canadian drone and british drone, aaaah.... what about these cunning people who are doing their siasat on the word" Jhamboriat'
    i hate this bloody word now. i wish these two drone hit their target even on the expense of kse.
    the greatest solace is to perceive the presence of ALLAH

fasee

Technical Analyst and Strategic Investor

• Moderators
    • 9,302 posts
    • Joined 09-November 07

Current mood: Creative
    personaly..i am allergic to the whole concept of democracy in thsi country with such lo literacy rates and much loewr comon sense generaly.....democracy in such hands becomes a weapon of mass destruction, seen so blatantly in last 5 years.

thsi coutnry needs strict rules to streamline decades of moral and professional decay
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

kuki

• 139 posts
    • Joined 05-December 12

View Postfasee, on 08 January 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

personaly..i am allergic to the whole concept of democracy in thsi country with such lo literacy rates and much loewr comon sense generaly.....democracy in such hands becomes a weapon of mass destruction, seen so blatantly in last 5 years.

thsi coutnry needs strict rules to streamline decades of moral and professional decay

100% agreed, you must be mature enough to elect your leaders.
    the greatest solace is to perceive the presence of ALLAH

rsd

• 346 posts
    • Joined 27-March 06

View Postkuki, on 08 January 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

canadian drone and british drone, aaaah.... what about these cunning people who are doing their siasat on the word" Jhamboriat'
    i hate this bloody word now. i wish these two drone hit their target even on the expense of kse.

peyarey bhai ap to bohat hi naraz legtey hain. Hum becharoan ka kia qasoor hey jo ap KSE ke expense per bhi droon giraney ko teyar hain.
    Try to be happy.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker