Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

HASCOL - HASCOL PETROLEUM LIMITED

- - - - -

955 replies to this topic

AAB SAIFY

Technical Analyst and Strategic Investor

• Senior
  • 1,290 posts
  • Joined 28-February 08
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: Sporty
    Hascol Petroleum Limited is engaged in the purchase, storage and sale of petroleum products such as Fuel Oil, High Speed Diesel, Gasoline, Jet A-1, LPG and Lubricants.

The company was incorporated in 2001 under the 1984 companies ordinance, primarily to take advantage of the petroleum sector deregulation and undertake a programme for owning, leasing and renting oil storage facilities as well as importing petroleum products for its own account.

MY VIEWS ARE BASED ON MY CALCULATIONS OF SCRIPTS CHART I CALLED IT CHARTS ECG READING KNOWN AS TECHNICALS ,NO ONE CAN PREDICT 100% TREND MOVEMENT,
    MIGHT HIT ON SPOT AND MIGHT NOT , MY VIEWS ARE JUST FOR SHARING ,
    NOR BUY OR SELL CALLS..................TRADE CARE FULLY AVOID BADLA,
    THANKS FOR READING MY VIEWS. *** AAB SAIFY ***

"Losers are people who are AFRAID OF LOSING" ( ROBERT KIYOSAKI )
    Fact: Eighty-five percent of people who get into stock market lose their money. That’s the reality.
    SO DONT BE RABBIT TO WIN Be turtle and win the Game.

STOCK MARKET IS JUST LIKE BELOW SAYS !
    ="The cat will mew and dog will have his day"

AAB SAIFY

• Senior
    • 1,290 posts
    • Joined 28-February 08

Feb 21, 2014 - The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan(SECP) has given its clearance to circulate the preliminary prospectus for issue of 25,000,000 Ordinary Shares of Hascol Petroleum Limited to General Public by way ofBook Building.

HPL has announced the Book Building of 18.75 million shares on4th & 5th of March 2014.

The Board of Directors of Hascolhave approved the accounts of the Company for the year endedDecember 31, 2013 in their meeting held on January 22, 2014. Simultaneously, applications withKarachi and Lahore Stock Exchanges have been filed for theapproval of Listing of Shares of Hascol Petroleum Limited.

HPL is expecting that after the approval, HPL's shares will be trading on Karachi & Lahore Stock Exchanges by the end of February 2014.
    Hascol Petroleum Limitedsponsored the Volkswagen Car show held on Decemember 25, 2013 at The Forum, Clifton, Karachi.
    The Board of Directors of Hascol Petroleum Limited chaired an important meeting on Friday 18th November 2011 and duly approved the implementation of JD Edwards Entreprise One; which is a state of the art ERP software solution. This reflects upon the staunch growth in our business and operations; and the requirement to facilitate it with an efficient ERP system.

Hascol Petroleum Limited has successfully commissioned its first depot in Nowshera in the province ofKhyber Pakhtunkhwa. This will be our stepping stone to cater the fuel demands of Northern Areas of Pakistan. It also reflects Hascol’s firm commitment to expand operations nationwide and promote its brand partners and products.

Nov 16, 2011 - Hascol Petroleum Limited has signed an agreement withByco Petroleum (Pakistan) Limited for the supply of Petroleum Products on regular basis to meet our requirements in Karachi & Sindh Area.

The 1st LPG AUTOGAS Station will be commissioned in Sep-2011.

Hascol has started sales of HSD and Fuchs brand lubricants to fisheries through our HASCOL branded barge operated by Orion Bunkers Karachi.

Bunker Operation We are pleased to announce that Hascol has started aBunkering Division and will be able to provide bonded supplies of High Sulphur Fuel Oil (HSFO) andMarine Gas Oil (MGO) at Karachi and Port Qasim. Additionally, we have a full range of Fuchs Marine Lubricants at competitive prices.

Hascol has also acquired Fuchs Oil Pakiistan Limited together with the sole franchise for Pakistan of one of the finest international brand“FUCHS”. The name of FUCHS Oil Pakistan Limited has been changed to Hascombe Lubricants Limited.
    As a result of this acquisition, Hascolwill be able to market the Fuchs brand of lubricants and greases with its oil marketing activities.
    The lubricants will be marketed both through the retail network which Hascol is in the process of establishing and to large industrial customers like cement companies, sugar and textile mills. Fuchs has a full range of lubricants and greases to cater to the needs of all categories of customers.
    FUCHS, founded in 1931 as a family firm in Mannhiem, Germany, is now a globally operating corporation, and the worlds leading supplier of lubricants among the independent companies.
    FUCHS is a top-ranking front-runner with a complete range of lubricants as its core programme. It offers customized speciality solutions for multifarious market niches to complement its standard products. By virtue of comprehensive consulting and service programme, for hundreds of applications ranging from lubricants for cars and motorcycles, haulage and passenger transportation, the steel and mining industry, vehicle manufacturing and engineering, as well as agriculture and the construction business. FUCHS has been retaining its brand image as a leader in the lubricants sector for many years.
    FUCHS operates in 81 manufacturing companies (14 companies in Germany, 35 companies in other European countires, 5 companies in North America, 3 companies in Latin America, 24 companies in Africa, Asia and Australia).
    We assure excellent parameters of service for our customers and stakeholders.
    MY VIEWS ARE BASED ON MY CALCULATIONS OF SCRIPTS CHART I CALLED IT CHARTS ECG READING KNOWN AS TECHNICALS ,NO ONE CAN PREDICT 100% TREND MOVEMENT,

Fact: Eighty-five percent of people who get into stock market lose their money. That’s the reality.

AAB SAIFY

• Senior
    • 1,290 posts
    • Joined 28-February 08

MANSOOR BHAI , IF THE ABOVE TOPIC EXIT THEN PLEASE DELETE MY THIS TOPIC AS I HAVE NOT SEEN HPL TOPIC AND DESIDED TO START IT AS SOON ITS GOING TO BE LISTED ON ALL PAKISTAN EXCHANGES. THANKS

PLZ NOTE I TRIED TO DELETE THE OTHER TOPIC BUT I COULDNT SUCCEED SO KINDLY DELETE THE DUPLICATED TOPIC OF HPL.

Hassan x7

• Senior
    • 1,031 posts
    • Joined 02-December 07

Current mood: Relaxed
    Saify bhai , succesful kahan tak ho gi bid , i think it will be around 30-35 , give any suggestions ke kis price per bid karni chahiye , aur IPO kahan tak aane ke chance haiin....

Mansoor

CAPTAIN

• Root Admin
    • 26,016 posts
    • Joined 09-January 08

Current mood: Spaced

View PostAAB SAIFY, on 23 February 2014 - 11:14 PM, said:

MANSOOR BHAI , IF THE ABOVE TOPIC EXIT THEN PLEASE DELETE MY THIS TOPIC AS I HAVE NOT SEEN HPL TOPIC AND DESIDED TO START IT AS SOON ITS GOING TO BE LISTED ON ALL PAKISTAN EXCHANGES. THANKS

PLZ NOTE I TRIED TO DELETE THE OTHER TOPIC BUT I COULDNT SUCCEED SO KINDLY DELETE THE DUPLICATED TOPIC OF HPL.

+2 Saify bhai for the new topic and info about it. I have removed the duplicate topic.

Posted Image

fasee

• Moderators
    • 9,302 posts
    • Joined 09-November 07

Current mood: Creative
    hascol ke saray forms un ke webstie www.hascol.com per available hain.

i am also reading them at teh moooment.....

pehlay high net worth people are allowed to order bids on 75 % of the allocated sahres...20 minimum price hai...i guess 25 tak safe hai...but log shayed 30 tak ki bids marain...brokers se poochan paray ga

agar bids na lagain tu 3 days em paisay wapis a jain gay

before the IPO some investors have sweeped some 3,875,000 sahres on 25 ki price already
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker