Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Digital Analysis

- - - - - stock trading buy low and sell high losers hope and winners stop hope earn good money digital analysis trading strategy primary take profit easy stock trading earn money from stock market financial instutions individual traders time to enter trade low risk support resistance stock market stop loss short term trades

206 replies to this topic

Stock Market Analyst

• 67 posts
  • Joined 13-January 15
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: Daring
    First of all i want to discuss a little bit about my “Trading Strategy”.

I follow “buy low and sell high” theory.

I strongly believe that for each trade i should have a good "entry price level". Near this price level i shall look for buy shares.
    also i need a well defined "exit price level" whether my trades are making profit or loss. i shall post entry price level and multiple exit price level for profitable trades. when price will reach my "primary take profit level" then i shall sell some shares to bank some profit and let others running to make more profit. i shall not post any pre-defined exit price level for losing trades. i recommend to exit before 10% loss of the total cost of that share. also i shall not post any expected time period to reach profit level.

i expect more than 80% of my trades will make good profit and you will enjoy "easy stock trading"

As all of my trades are pre-planned ..................... i just wait for the time to enter trade.

I always Look for the best possibilities to earn money from stock market with possible low risk.
    I don't know after one minute if I will be alive or dead. So I can't tell if price will go up or down.
    I just try to know the possible next movement of price.............. if go up then where I should take profit and if go down then where I should stop.

Possibilities can become true if you know how to wait for them.....................

As price will go up, stop loss will be moved to possible nearest support level of market price. Suppose I have bought shares of ABC company with 100 price per share. So when price will go to 110 (or primary take profit level) then I shall move my stop loss at 105 or possible nearest support level. because if price come down and go below 105 then my stop loss price will be hit and sell order will be triggered and I shall exit from the trade with 5 profit.

Losers hope and winners stop

there are some traders who enter in good price level and their trades run in good profit but their problem is “ they don't have any good exit strategy ….......... they depend on hope and wait for more profit”. But most of the time price come down again and they still depend on hope . They see their profit is vanishing day by day and they still wait for more profit. So one day come when they see price is at the same level of their buy price and they still depend on hope. They see price go below their buy price and trades are making more losses day by day and they still depend on unlimitedhope . As a result they fall under a deep problem.

On the other hand there are some traders they enter in wrong trade (mostly they buy near the top of price level …........ with the same hope that price will go more up) and they see price is going down day by day …........ their trades are making more and more losses day by day. But they still depend on unlimitedhope without any well-defined exit strategy and finally they fall under a big problem.

Trading is not a gambling ….................... trading is an Art ........if you know how to trade.

I like to collect both fundamental and technical information to analyze the market.
    Digital Analysis” can be applied for large financial institutions as well as individual traders with any stock market in the world.

Normally I shall post short term trades (less than 3 months).
    Institutional traders can contact me for long term trades.
    Trading is not a gambling ..................... Trading is an Art ..................... if you know how to trade

usman531

• Starter
    • 18 posts
    • Joined 06-January 15

Current mood: None chosen
    Good to see you in one dedicated forum. now dont need to search you in other forums.

saadqureshi

• Senior
    • 965 posts
    • Joined 15-March 14

Current mood: Busy
    you have made some good points. But i think there is too much bragging. First prove yourself by results and then we will see how worthy is your "analysis".
    One of the funny things about the stock market is that every time one person buys, another sells, and both think they are clever.

faheemsultan

• Starter
    • 17 posts
    • Joined 04-January 15

Current mood: None chosen

View Postsaadqureshi, on 18 January 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

you have made some good points. But i think there is too much bragging. First prove yourself by results and then we will see how worthy is your "analysis".

I am fully agree with Saad.

Regards/F.S

Edited by faheemsultan, 18 January 2015 - 04:29 PM.

Mansoor

CAPTAIN

• Root Admin
    • 26,029 posts
    • Joined 09-January 08

Current mood: Spaced
    +1, nice n well explained post, now waiting for some of ur calls in this thread.

btw: one of ur first calls BRR doing well so far

Posted Image

Ayub

SECOND LIEUTENANT

• Senior
    • 2,123 posts
    • Joined 29-June 10

Current mood: Question

View PostMansoor, on 18 January 2015 - 07:26 PM, said:

+1, nice n well explained post, now waiting for some of ur calls in this thread.

btw: one of ur first calls BRR doing well so far

BRR has gained 4.5% in last one day trade in spite of negative earnings in last Sep 2013 quarter. It has gained from 5.21 to 8.69 (67%) in last ten days.

B.R.R. Guardian Modaraba
    (BRR) February 28th, 2014
    10:54:12 AM FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE HALF YEAR ENDED 31/12/2013
    PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 15.157
    PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 15.157
    EPS = 0.19

B.R.R. Guardian Modaraba
    (BRR) April 21st, 2014
    04:03:25 PM FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 31/03/2014
    PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 48.642
    PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 48.642
    EPS = 0.62

B.R.R. Guardian Modaraba
    (BRR) October 1st, 2014
    10:40:08 AM FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30/06/2014
    PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 41.447
    PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 41.447
    EPS = 0.53
    DIVIDEND = 2.4%
    ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON 31/10/2014
    BOOK CLOSURE FROM 25/10/2014
    BOOK CLOSURE TO 31/10/2014

B.R.R. Guardian Modaraba
    (BRR) October 17th, 2014
    04:15:43 PM FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 30/09/2014
    PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION (7.543)
    PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION (7.543)
    EPS = (0.10)
    Quran 2:32. "Glory be to ALLAH, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise."

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker