Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Share "Today What I did wrong in Stock Exchange"

- - - - -

9 replies to this topic

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Current mood: None chosen
Dear Fellows,
We daily enter in the market via our communication medias and put our money on the stack keeping our best judgement, study and forecast about the script we deal. Sometime we are in hurry and purchase a script very early in the morning that till evening collapse. Sometime we sell a share to buy another script as soon we sell the price of that share hike-up...
This thread is open to all to share their today's experience. The today i mean the day of trade ;)

tanweer1959

Advanced Member

• 481 posts
  • Joined 10-December 14
  • Skin: Main Blue

Current mood: Bashful
    i knew the oil prices are declining.but i purchased 1000 ogdc at 150 now it is down to 143 withina a week. i think with unstable oil price i would not have invested in oil stock. it is my mistake

dilstar

• 306 posts
    • Joined 09-June 13

Current mood: Doh
    i invested in Bank secret with big amount, but i think i have done mistake, as i am waiting since 2-3 months to see its bulish trend, but still waiting, Timely enter in the script is great, but i have did mistake, bad timing mistake i have done. thats why waiting since several months to come at my price.

Edited by dilstar, 06 September 2015 - 03:03 PM.

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
    • Joined 14-August 15

Normally, i control my scripts without the help of Broker. But the Al Shaheer (ASC) Script was always on upper lock in morning, i couldn't buy. On Friday I asked my Broker to purchase in pre-open. He got it on 95.99 and after that i see it falling and it came to 90.15 ... The day i purchased was turned to bad luck to many of the fellows ;) lost 25K a day.

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
    • Joined 14-August 15

View Posttanweer1959, on 06 September 2015 - 02:06 PM, said:

i knew the oil prices are declining.but i purchased 1000 ogdc at 150 now it is down to 143 withina a week. i think with unstable oil price i would not have invested in oil stock. it is my mistake
    I purchased it at 157 ten days ago and sold it 155 because i needed money to purchase SYS that i purchased at 79. Now Friday SYS also went down but with +ve good recovery.

tanweer1959

Advanced Member

• 481 posts
    • Joined 10-December 14

Current mood: Bashful

View PostKhalid1349, on 06 September 2015 - 03:29 PM, said:

I purchased it at 157 ten days ago and sold it 155 because i needed money to purchase SYS that i purchased at 79. Now Friday SYS also went down but with +ve good recovery.
    i think to avoid big loss it is better to book smaller loss when market is unstable.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker