Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders

Welcome to Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of Tezi Mandee - Community Of Pakistani Investors & Traders by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Get latest news on Karachi Stock Market
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Registered member get added in mailing list for mailing updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Be the first to know the KSE latest announcements shared by our members
  • Registered members get access to Protected Forums and topics
  • Registration is free Create Account
  • If you are already a member just Sign in
To Create Account ( Click Here )
To Sign In ( Click Here )

Trick to buy at Low rate

- - - - -

16 replies to this topic

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Current mood: None chosen
Dear Fellows,
Today I learnt a trick... but please don't blame and curse me. I am sharing with you Okay.. Yeh trick waisay aap par ulti bhi parh sakti hay.. Tit for tat Okay..

Assume you have 100K shares of a company. And you want to purchase more shares but at lower rate. So what will you do?

You know the psychological effect if the sellers are more the buyers decrease the rate. So put your 100K on selling... Believe me the share value will go down.. Just do it..
But,
Khial karain koi takar gya aur aap kay tamam shares us rate par lay urhaa tho mujhay kuch naa kahna..do it at your own risk ;) sometime, the rally go downwards and stopped at lower lock so keep in mind don't repurchase the share in mid value...

I know the guys in stock market playing same tricks on us...

Edited by Khalid1349, 18 September 2015 - 04:54 PM.

HasanZaheer

• 195 posts
  • Joined 15-May 13
  • Skin: Main Blue

Dude this is called spoofing. And it is illegal.

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
    • Joined 14-August 15

Okay, i will not open a can of worm..but this is happening in market.....we all are the victims.. the message is not only for awareness but for learning too...I am motivating others to buy the large volume (who ever is offering)...

Edited by Khalid1349, 18 September 2015 - 05:32 PM.

HasanZaheer

• 195 posts
    • Joined 15-May 13

Yes, if you think that a share is being sold for a cheaper price than it should be, BUY IT. There should be no second thought about it. It's so very simple.

Khalid1349

Advanced Member

• 621 posts
    • Joined 14-August 15

So this is then not spoofing..no illegal..if someone offers a large volume for selling then what is illegal...

HasanZaheer

• 195 posts
    • Joined 15-May 13

Spoofers usually DO NOT execute their order. They put their sell rates above the market price and as soon as the share price starts to move towards their price, they withdraw their order.

For example, if I have 8000000000 shares of a company which is trading at 10 rs, I will put a sell order for all of them at 11 rs. Now two things can happen, either the market price will move up or down. If it goes down (which is more probable because of market psychology), I buy more at the dip. If it goes up, and comes near 10.9, I will withdraw my order and hence nothing lost for me.

Spoofers can be identified by their huge volumes and frequent withdrawals.

Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Daily Reports

Top Pakistani Sites        Haroof Top Sites    Promoted at Global Promote

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
    • By visiting TeziMandee.com you indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Disclaimer & Disclosure and indemnify TeziMandee.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum.
    Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. TeziMandee.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.
    Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
    • All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright © 2006 - 2012, TeziMandee.com All Rights Reserved.
    eXTReMe Tracker